The DVB-BILLING program is designed to manage the subscriber base and manage subscriber decoders in large commercial broadcasting DVB networks.The DVB-BILLING software comes with a Statistics Server. Depending on the sales order, the Statistics Server can be either the simplest (demo version) or the most complex, up to a group of servers assembled by cluster technology.
The main functions of the Statistics Server are:
- management of subscriber decoders;
- keeping records of subscribers’ payments;
- feed to the EPG data stream;
- input of service information PAT, PMT, CAT, TSDT, NIT, SDT, EIT, TDT (formed in full compliance with the specification EN 300 468) into the transport stream;
- creation of various reports on payments.
Additional functions of the Statistics Server are:
- As part of the TROPHY base station, the Server takes full control of the DB100, DB800 and DB800-CI streamers. The data generated by the Statistics Server is sent to the streamers using the dvbserver program.
- Displaying real-time monitoring data of the streamers;
- Integration of the Statistics Server with the system of bank payment terminals.